Close

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    The price would have to be truly amazing, as it is exactly the same as my flashforge/replicator dual just in a pretty case, so it is going to have to market now, 2 years after I bought mine for somewhere in the vicinity of $500-600 for it to be an 'amazing' price for me sorry. It does look neat, but it doesn't really have any redeeming features I don't already have besides an aesthetically pleasing case.

It looks good for the price, maybe explore adding some non-expancive extra functions

I think the features and the price match, but I would like to see more print results and how the software works.

Student
    Follow MsBreKArt On Twitter Add MsBreKArt on Thingiverse
    Wow! Lots of features for the price. Two extruders and a heated bed? Sign me up

I did not easily see the printer bed size which is one of the first things I look for when looking at a printer.

Little to no specifications on the 3d printer? What are the features to make it special, why should anybody buy this one instead of the cheaper kickstarter products?

I think the price is too high, as the build volume is not very big. Maybe you forgot to tell your Unique Selling Point? There is more information about the filament than the 3d printer.

Kind regards,
    Natascha

Well I did see 50 microns, or .05 mm, layer thickness. I also saw 280 deg max temp. That's cool. It is a nice looking case. I think personally A lot of the 3d printer manufactures are spending way to much time trying to beautify the machine, and not enough focus on functionality and print size. Beauty may get some people, but not the true maker who is studying every spec on the machine, to see if it will truly get them more bang for their buck. I would suggest trying to do a more stripped down version, that still has all the options, maybe wifi two. It may not look as pretty, but at the end of the day, it needs to cost less and be a bad ass maker machine. I guess give people the option. A not so pretty one at a good price, or pretty with a higher price. I myself have been looking at Solidoodle's new workbench printer. Now that's a beast. Not pretty, but big print space. I think print space is becoming more and more important.

Looks like a good desktop printer but maybe too high price for the offer. It lacks wifi that would improve plug-n-play with every OS.

Hi,
    I wish there'd be more technical details for the printer itself.
    The post processing of the gcode with your own software is an unfortunate additional step.

I like that you include dual extruders, heated build plate, and 50 micron resolution. The build area could be larger but 6 x 6 x 9 can still print decent sized objects.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast