Close

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Aside from customized clothing and accessories I believe buildings will truly become a norm.

Just about anything.

Oh jeez. Who knows. Whatever it is I'll be right in the middle of it all so I hope there's some pretty cool developments in the next 10 years. 3D printed microelectronics would be epic.

Living tissues

Student
    Add eades850 on Google+ Add eades850 on Thingiverse
    Automotive - entire interiors, electronics - complete boards and systems in a single print on 6 axes

a world-wide and distributed manufacturing process for customized consumer goods

Technician
    10 years? the quality is insane actually quality will exceed most modern fabrication techniques, and therefore custom fit everything, print a condom? no prob.. xD

What do you think we will be 3D printing in 10 years?

Molecules!

I think it will be more in custom items from custom shoes to custom heart valves from living tissue and Bio scaffolding. Though I think it would be interesting to see like electronics like a flashlight that just needs LEDs and batteries.

Student
    Add corben33 on Thingiverse
    I think 3D printing will be in many homes of all people, not just "makers" like it is today. People will be designing and printing out everyday objects instead of going to the store and purchasing them. I think people will also be printing out non-traditional objects like food, clothing, or even organs!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast