Close

Technologist

Whats your opinion POLL question

Hello, I purchased a SKR 1.4 Turbo board about a year ago. Thru MANY farmwear Trys/changes and countless Marlin updates, I cannot get The BTT TFT 3.5 screen to see the mainboard. The screen has had a farmwear update which I know is good by the screen info. I've come to the conclusion that it might be a dead board. I have TMC 2226 drivers that are supposed to be OK with this board. I can heat up the bed and nozzle to desired temp. puzzling My question is 1) do I chance it and buy a set of 2209 drivers for a poss. dead board? 2) Do I wait until the SKR3 comes out? that does say 2226 drivers ok. Maybe I messed up the 2226's installing over and over in the 1.4? 3) do I go after a SKR mini E3 with 2209 drivers already installed ? at least with the mini E3 I can use my same caseYes I have clipped the DIAG pin as I don't want sensor less homingI've tried reconnecting the original screen that came with my Ender 3 Pro, Only a long beeeeeeep no matter how I hooked that up!WHAT WOULD YOU DO????

Technologist
    177 views in 4 days and not one reply? Well NEVER MIND as I ordered a new board. So do I order a set of 2209 drivers? well I did, just that theyre already attached to board SKR E3 V3 . SO I answered my own questions