Close

820 x 230 x 230: Looking for 3D Printer which meets certain Criteria

Hello!

I recently got into 3D, and have been looking around the market. Im in need for a high quality 3D Printer which fits into the criteria below:

- max. of 2000€ (if there is none then im willing to go till 5k, the cheaper the better though)
    - enclosed printing space
    - high quality prints
    - needs to print carbon fiber, polycarbonate, polyamide, polyurethane, (if possible wood (equal/above 40% wood fibers))
    - min. 2 spools
    - printing bed dimensions min. : 820 x 230mm x 230mm (L x W x H)
    - heated printing bed
    - self leveling

The best i found so far for the type of printing application is the QIDI X-Max or X-Pro. However its missing a few key features such as 2 spools (could live with just one) but the most important part is the printing bed dimensions which dont fit at all.
    I would be really grateful for any help!

Thanks!!
    Last edited by JP2K; 05-05-2022 at 10:10 AM.

Technician
    You could look at the Qidio iFast
    From my experience having had three idex printers in the past, the second extruder was so rarely used that I now just have a single extruder printer.

The new Prusa XL looks interesting and probably fits your budget, but you would need to makle an enclosure.
    Just realised that you said you need 820mm length, thats probably only possible with a belt printer in your budget.
    Last edited by Axel; 05-05-2022 at 08:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Axel View Post
    You could look at the Qidio iFast
    From my experience having had three idex printers in the past, the second extruder was so rarely used that I now just have a single extruder printer.

The new Prusa XL looks interesting and probably fits your budget, but you would need to makle an enclosure.
    Just realised that you said you need 820mm length, thats probably only possible with a belt printer in your budget.
    Thanks for your suggestions! I have found printers with such dimensions like the modix big-60 with enclosure for 4900$ which is around 4600€. However it doesn't fulfill my other criterias.
    I think im aware now that I won't get such a printer for 2000€, so I think I'll settle around 5-6k.

If you any other suggestion for this price class I'd appreciate it a lot!