I found these super cool camera cases on etsy that are 3D printed. One for the Fuji X100V and one for the X-E4. I contacted the sellers to ask about a case for MY model of camera - a Fuji XPro 2 - however they said because they do not own that particular camera model in-person, they are not able to design and produce a case for it. Which is a shame as I would love to support them.

Now I have gotten absolutely zero experience with 3D modelling software/3D printing, so I was wondering if anyone would be able to design/model this camera case, but adjusted to fit my particular XPro 2 model? Or give some directions on how I could go about it myself (coming from zero knowledge at all..!)? If there is any supporting stuff I can give let me know, I could 3D scan my camera using my iPhone and give as an STL or any file type if that helps? I dont know what you would need, but as I say, the Etsy shop said they couldn't make it as they don't have the camera, but would a 3D scan be any help ?

I am not sure if it would be a little more difficult creating one for my model of camera as there are more curves and protruding parts on mine, so a simple box shape wouldn't fit right as it does with the Etsy listed models of camera, it would need to accomodate those. That's where I assume a 3D scan of the camera would come in handy? There are also some specific design requests I am after but I can discuss those later!

Here are the original camera cases that I am looking at:

And here are some photos of MY model of camera that I would like the case above to be adapted to: