Close

Mojo printer problems

So my work recently bought a Stratasys Mojo printer and so far I have had a lot of part failures. The worst was on a set of hooks that I did. See pictures. Out of 12 attempted parts one came out and the surface finish was terrible. It is like the extruder keeps knocking the part off it's base and continues printing. Also circles come out as polygons which was one of the things the sales man told us the Mojo wouldn't do. There are basically no options with the software on the Mojo. I have called Stratasys and am waiting for a call back but I was just wanting opinions.
    photo 2.jpg
    photo 3.jpg

photo 1.jpg

I will say that you won't get options in the stratasys software. They reserve options for the higher end models, and even then it seems like they go for fewer options to make it simpler to use. But our dimension at work has never had print quality like that. It prints circles that are circles, and the only failure i've had was when the spool got looped over itself and stopped feeding, which was probably my fault anyway. I hope their rep can get that sorted out, because there is no reason a printer that expensive should give results like that.