Good Day. I am very new to 3D printing. Have been a digital graphic artist for over 40 years so had to acquire CAD skills. Everything is now going great with artwork right up to STL level. I am assisting a friend with a Creality Ender 6 printer. The product there are small cutters and stamps etc. for clay - similar to cookie cutters but generally smaller and with fine cutting edges or blades. The printer is still in out of the box condition with a 0,4mm nozzle and using the shipped PLA+ white 1,75mm filament (print temp 205-225C).The CAD artwork is very accurate and the cutter blade width is set at 0,6mm. However, when sliced with Creality Slicer 4.8.2 which has been set for Ender 6 standard with a 0,4mm nozzle, the cutting blade edge prints at widths around its shape between 0,8mm right up to 1,0mm. The narrowness of the cutting edge is quite critical to quality or the products. After having extensively searched the Net, I still have questions and need to correct the actual print. I understand the "nozzle-filament-print height-slicing GCode" relationship to a degree but have not got a workable solution nor understanding yet for the Ender 6. (1) What is the best PLA filament to use for small, rigid cutters and stamps? (2) In order to get an accurate 0,6mm blade width print, what is the best size nozzle to use? Is it the 0,4mm nozzle that cannot print an 0,6mm edge (the multiples thing). (3) Any other tips, assistance or references to pertinent websites that would help me. Thanks and best regards, Mike