Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Roberts_Clif View Post
    I have always been fascinated with Stirling engines have look at them quite often, none however are cost effective.
    They’re fun; I built one with my machining equipment but wanted a LTD model. I was never able to find a large clear cylinder so when I saw the one at Kontax, I couldn’t resist.

I got the kit from a company called Kontax Stirling Engines. It’s unlikely to be the model; they specialize in stirling engines and I’m a rookie. But thanks for the supportive comment .Harry

Add Roberts_Clif on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by Free2fish View Post
    They’re fun; I built one with my machining equipment but wanted a LTD model. I was never able to find a large clear cylinder so when I saw the one at Kontax, I couldn’t resist.

I went to site an found a 3D Printed Stirling Engine kit. now one like this I could afford.

Is this the one, if so what part are you having problems 3D Printing.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberts_Clif View Post
    I went to site an found a 3D Printed Stirling Engine kit. now one like this I could afford.Is this the one, if so what part are you having problems 3D Printing.
    I think I figured out my problem. My Z-axis adjustment was changing between sessions and I periodically reset it. Seems it might have been weird timing that caused some prints to work well and the stirling engine to fail. Now I just run auto level and adjust my x-axis before each print and all is good. This is not what is supposed to happen but at last it’s a temporary fix.Harry

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12