Close

Follow Eddie On Twitter Add Eddie on Facebook Add Eddie on Google+ Add Eddie on Shapeways Add Eddie on Thingiverse

EA Sports 3D Prints Premier League Player Heads

EA sports has been known for their new techniques for modeling players for their games. With the latest edition of FIFA 15, they used a very high precision based 3D scanning technique to model their players faces. After doing so, they teamed with 3DPRINTUK to 3D print 4 of these players heads. Those players included: Tottenham’s Christian Eriksen, Chelsea’s Eden Hazard, Man City’s Sergio Aguero, and Liverpool’s Ricky Lambert

Nevertheless they turned out amazing.

Read and see more at: http://3dprint.com/12515/ea-sports-3d-scanning-heads/

Staff Engineer
    I don't think I would be as excited as this guy to be holding my own head on a plaque... Also, the hair looks better than most scams, but it doesn't look anything close to realistic. They probably would have done well to look at that hair modelling algorithm that Disney made a few weeks ago.

Follow Eddie On Twitter Add Eddie on Facebook Add Eddie on Google+ Add Eddie on Shapeways Add Eddie on Thingiverse
    Here's another one:

Wow, that's just brilliant. I'd like to have the same thing of the Leo Messi. This is my favorite player and would like to have this thing at home. When I'm playing football games I'm choosing also the Messi. I installed recently the Fifa 2021 with the help of https://www.cdkeysforgames.com/games/ea-games/fifa-21/ and I'm playing now all the night. I know that it is not a normal thing because I have to work to earn some cash but this game doesn't allow me to do it. I'm thinking now about throwing my Pc)
    Last edited by DorothyBurgess; 10-27-2020 at 12:47 AM.