Close

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Student
    Add corben33 on Thingiverse
    I would love to print out my own shoes! This would be great because whenever I wanted to change my style I could just print a new pair. I would also like to print out small animal models because the flexibility of them would make them more lifelike.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post

This is a question posed by Recreus
    Earn 1 additional entry for replying to this thread and answering the following question:

What things would you like to print in Filaflex to create your own lifestyle?

If I could print anything, I'd print a miniature of my home (with all the rooms and furniture inside), but I'd print footwears

I'd try some water tight and air tight designs.

i'd modify a wii balance board to measure your feet, and design custom insoles to be printed.

on a side note, i wonder if you could make digital materials similar to ones made by the objet conex by using an extruder that accepts two filaments at once and have it blend flex ible in ratios with harder filaments? that way we could have endless customization of materials.

SHOES! of course!

flexable parts for boats. this is a very neat material to print with .will have to get extruder head to be able to take advantage of this matl

Custom tires for my RC car.

Shock resistant suspension for walking / crawling / rolling robotics.

shoes and a watch

Special effects and monster makeup

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast