Close

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    I would change the website a little to make it more interesting, the content is there but at first glance it doesn't make me want to keep scrolling

Follow ralphzoontjens On Twitter Add ralphzoontjens on Facebook Add ralphzoontjens on Shapeways Add ralphzoontjens on Thingiverse
    The company needs a stronger identity and express this in the website. The name invites the company to become the supplier for filaments, only focusing on filaments. Then I would expect them to offer almost any filament currently available and to widely test all filaments, show examples, reviews, detailed specifications etc. The company needs to differentiate itself more, there is lots of competition so I have no idea why I would order with them at the moment. The guarantee that the filament I'm buying is of great quality is most important to me, there is enough junk out there.

Website definitely needs some help.

PANTONE color selection would be a good idea. Probably not realistic, but nifty!

Student
    make it less plain. Show something printed with each filament. I'm not buying a reel of filament, but the idea. "Ooh, cool glowy thing"

I appreciate the filament descriptions with Pros and Cons.
    I would love to get specs of the filaments like recommend extrude temp, temp range, as much technical info the better, datasheets.

The water marks don't have to be so bold. They could be a lot more hidden and yet still be there.
    As for the website, I like simplicity.

I like your About Us but the design and general presentation does not make justice to your good value proposition. Also, the same format in every picture would help to compare and would also look neater. You could include more pictures in every page to make them more visually appealing.

price of the printers, obviously

Follow joealarson On Twitter Add joealarson on Facebook Add joealarson on Google+ Add joealarson on Shapeways Add joealarson on Thingiverse
    I'm not the right person to quantify this answer, but to put it bluntly that website sucks. I think you need to spend more time checking out sites like toybuilderlabs and try to emulate (with your own spin) their layout.

Add GameProps on Facebook Add GameProps on Thingiverse
    First get rid of the bigcartel add-on to the site link, it's an eyesore. Second do some CSS/HTML coding to give the site a bit of a better look overall.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast