Close

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    More variety and better prices, especially for the ABS, they are charging nearly double the market average.

I would change the design of the site and make it more interractive.

How about making the selection of materials more interesting by adding more materials.
    Also update the look/layout of the website; this doesn't look like a serious website at the moment (I know; very shallow, but that's how people are.)
    Filament selection would be easier if you could select the diameter, material, color (or either of these) and then it shows all the results regarding your selection.

Student
    Follow MsBreKArt On Twitter Add MsBreKArt on Thingiverse
    Change website color scheme - not very easy to read. MORE colors of filaments. Logo??
    I wanna see how these filaments print!

More Color Choices and a little lower pricing.

New layout, no watermarks on your photos, or at least not in front of the picture.
    Make more clear which size 1,75/3mm filament it is and which material, make categories.

Also, more color options

Oh and specifications like melt temperature and tolerance on radius filament etc.

Kind regards,
    Natascha

I do like the simplicity of the site. Some site clutter up the pages with too many things. I like getting right to the product, then click on what I want to look at, and read what I need to know about it.
    I think one of the main keys in business is not just the main products, but finding things that will take your customers' experiences to the next level. Like finding ways to make better prints, or get prints to stick better, yet easer to pull of print bed in the end. I guess, it's all about studying people's problems and figuring out what to supply them to ease those problems. I'd like to see bigger spools. Everyone seems to be downsizing spools these days, yet want more money. Yeah, more material at a good price. I would like to see standard size spool holes or spools, to match all these spool holders.

I was directed to a site called http://3dprintingsupplies.bigcartel.com/ Is it the same ?
    The grey/black colours are not very cheerful. Perhaps showing things made with your products would be a good marketing move ?
    Just PLA and ABS may seem a bit limited... more materials perhaps ? Or pellets ?

When it comes to product display, especially on a website, consistency is critical. Take the time to shoot quality pictures of each filament offered so that people can skim to what attracts their eye. The lack of consistency made me confused and would lessen my likelihood to purchase from your website.

I wouldn't change anything. Your site is clear and concise. Maybe a larger font for us old folks.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast