Close

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Nice little site you got there...

Like many other people said, more color choices. I appreciate the filament descriptions with Pros and Cons. Many places don't do this.

I'd invest some time and money to flesh out the site a bit more. Right now its a functional, barebones site but some branding and site development can help make your site more memorable and look more credible.

Some more pictures of the material in action, and a more colorful website.

You should make website more attractive and get a logo.

Very generic site, looks like it is right from a Wordpress template and took about five minutes to make. More interaction, rather than generic search. More of a stepped process where you guide the customer to the product instead of just throwing it out there.

Get a better website!

You need a variety of colors, materials, features, etc

Able to buy filament by length in addition to by weight - pla weight can change with moisture

Follow wpilgrim On Twitter Add wpilgrim on Facebook Add wpilgrim on Thingiverse
    Need a lot more variety, and a website redesign. The website doesn't flow well.

get rid of the watermark in front of all of your filament pictures! it looks very unprofessional. Also the menus and title looks quite old and in need of a touchup. Basically it looks like a shady back-alley filament dealer and I would not trust the quality of your products as a result.

Student
    Follow Pmbtruckin On Twitter Add Pmbtruckin on Facebook
    More color, and materiel selection and new website colors it alitlle hard to read.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast