Close

Deltaprintr - $400

Here is a new 3D Printer that just launched. It's called Deltaprintr, and will cost approximately $400.

NO MANUAL CALIBRATION
    Calibrating printers is a hassle. The Deltaprintr doesn't use screws for calibration.

FAST, ACCURATE PRINTS
    With the use of a highly tensile spectra fishing line, you don't have to worry about skipping belts ruining your prints anymore.

PRECISION ENGINEERING
    We don't believe in making 3D Printers out of printed parts. That's why we are using lasercutting and high precision CNC tooling.

SIMPLE DESIGN
    Assembling a 3D printer shouldn't be time consuming, so we've made it simple. The Deltaprintr uses universally accepted parts, and is easy to customize.

http://www.deltaprintr.com/

Student
    looks good. would like to see more footage of it actually printing something. great job from what i can see. good luck with this

Ye its great,
    I think if i didnt have a Makerfarm printer i actualy maybe bought that one, You get great bang for buck.

I always liked how Deltaprinters move, The problem was also Calibiration, Wich this one has automaticly done for you!

Seems like a solid device, and probably is when you see videos online when its printing.

If its well documented/instructions i can't see why it wont be a succes ^^

This looks pretty good. Is the quality of printed objects as good as those with the Makerbot?

Neat! And also priced very nicely

I cant wait for it to be put on kickstarter. Ive been wanting a delta printer for a while, this is the first one within my budget.

(I have an idea for having a single extruder print multiple materials and colors without the toothpasting effect, itd only work for a delta printer though)

Quote Originally Posted by tookys View Post
    I cant wait for it to be put on kickstarter. Ive been wanting a delta printer for a while, this is the first one within my budget.

(I have an idea for having a single extruder print multiple materials and colors without the toothpasting effect, itd only work for a delta printer though)
    I thought the Kickstarter already stopped for this one, you're to late :P

I saw quite a few Delta printers at this year's Maker Faire. We even had some in our 3D Printers Village but some were only for show as they were not working. I told my son we should build one but he said we did not need another PLA printer right now.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnA136 View Post
    I saw quite a few Delta printers at this year's Maker Faire. We even had some in our 3D Printers Village but some were only for show as they were not working. I told my son we should build one but he said we did not need another PLA printer right now.
    John, any idea how easy it is to build one of these Delta Printers?

Back in December 2013, a company called Deltaprintr launched an ultimately very successful Kickstarter campaign to crowdfund their namesake delta-style 3D printer. Raising more than $236,000 and selling around 400 of their machines, the company realized that their demand outweighed their available supply; in September 2014, they ceased new sales of the Deltaprintr in order to catch up to their customers. Following a one-year hiatus, during which several thousand printers were shipped, the company has begun taking pre-orders again for the Deltaprintr in both kit ($499) and assembled ($749) forms. Even better, they're offering a 25% discount in a current sale with the coupon code MEGASALE2015. Read more about the latest from Deltaprintr at 3DPrint.com: http://3dprint.com/93322/deltaprintr-3d-printer/