Close

OG ender 3 with cr touch error

hey guys im fairly new to 3d printing but one of my buddies gave me a CR Touch that he accidentally ordered extras and i put it on my ender 3 OG, before had i didnt have any issues printing but now i cant get anything to printing. All prints i try come out sideways. Is there a way to fix this?

Add Roberts_Clif on Thingiverse
    Just watched a video show a possible problem with this and it stated that when adding CR touch or BL touch to 3D Printer you have to make sure the axis is stable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwbbfCugDek

That def halped thank you for the video, its still messing up the prints but its still farther than what it has been.
    [QUOTE=Roberts_Clif;165504]Just watched a video show a possible problem with this and it stated that when adding CR touch or BL touch to 3D Printer you have to make sure the axis is stable.

IMG_0920.jpg

i might have figured it out but im not sure i understand how, i changed out the nozzle because it looked like there was a coating of pla around it, now its working??

Add Roberts_Clif on Thingiverse
    I have replaced many nozzles an even a few Teflon coated throats in order to keep printing, mostly the throats need replacing during long prints using ABS