Close

Creality CR-6 SE messy bottom help

(sorry for the no-existent formatting, I'm clearly a forum noob as well) I'm new to 3D printing and although the majority of my prints have been good their bottoms are often stringy and messy. I've attached an image of what I mean on a base that I've printed, this appears where the supports meet the print but are equally noticeable when I printed the base flush with the printer build plate. I've tried a few of the easily googleable solutions, such as increasing Top/Bottom wall thickness, Infill Density, Support Density or lowering Printing Temperature. Is there anything obvious I'm missing? Thanks in advance for any advice. SettingsPrinter - Creality CR-6 SEFilament - PLA+Profile - Super QualityLayer Height - 0.12Wall thickness - 1.2Wall Line Count - 3Top/Bottom Thickness - 1Top/Bottom Layers - 9Infill Density - 20%Printing Temp - 220cBuild Plate Temp - 75cSupport Density - 20%Build Plate Adhesion Type - BrimI'll check on this thread tomorrow and add any extra information you need and test some ideas, again thanks in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Rhondda; 01-23-2022 at 08:28 PM.