Close

Mesh Fusion 360 Help (Car Audi 100)

Hello, I am new to the forum I was trying to print a specific car (Audi 100), and I only found the type of model i will attach to the post. It is a .skp, i managed to turn it into .obj and import it into fusion360. I am stuck because I want to make the car solid, and the model is almost only faces, with no volume. Does anyone know how to turn it into a printable file?

Staff Engineer
    The attached image is a screen capture from Meshmixer. The zebra stripes are reversed normals, while the blue lines are non-manifold portions of the model. There are so many things wrong with that model. The original creator should not have used SketchUp to create it, as that program is well known for creating non-printable models. If one were sufficiently skilled in Blender, it might be managed, but I'm not one of those people.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by fred_dot_u View Post
    The attached image is a screen capture from Meshmixer. The zebra stripes are reversed normals, while the blue lines are non-manifold portions of the model. There are so many things wrong with that model. The original creator should not have used SketchUp to create it, as that program is well known for creating non-printable models. If one were sufficiently skilled in Blender, it might be managed, but I'm not one of those people.
    Thank you for yout time!!
    I will search for other models, i cannot find anything on thingiverse.