Hi. all. I'm new to the forum. I have a project that I started many years ago and have now decided to finish it as the advent of 3D printing will greatly reduce the build time for the many hundreds of components still to build. The project is a 30 foot scale model of the TITANIC Steamship. I am hoping to build the cranes ....Fittings... Portholes.....and many other components including the Lifeboats using 3D printing.I am looking for advice as to which low priced printer may be the most reliable to achieve the job. I have used a Lifeboat as a guide to printer size needed to create the largest and most difficult parts. The Lifeboats are approx 12 inches long and I'm thinking they would need to be printed vertically to produce the basically U shaped hull. Problem is I have read some reviews re. some printers that apparently are not good at tall structures. I have looked at the JG aurora A5S and the AnyCubic Mega X printers both of which I really like the look of. But even those two get a few bad reviews so it is becoming quite daunting to get the best information as to the best overall choice. I first thought it would be better to have a direct drive unit as I have had lots of trouble with the Anet A 8 I now have. The extruder and hot end are pretty poor I have found and I'm getting some better parts to improve that machine. but I will need a greater capacity machine for the larger components of the Ship. However I think both the machines I'm looking at have Bowden extruders so wondering if they will be reliable enough for the many parts I will be making. I'm a pensioner so Price is an issue. $500 Australian is about my limit as far as budget goes. If anyone here has any ideas of the best way to go I would very much appreciate your feedback..Regards to all....Ronnie.