Went to Fry's Electronics today with some unrelated business when I happen to walk by a random isle and saw PLA written on a box, I doubled back and sure enough Fry's is now carrying ABS and PLA from Shaxon (Made In China) in stores. 1.73mm or 3.00mm and all sort of colors! I bought a roll of 3mm Natural PLA for $25 and didn't have high hopes because it was so cheap. I was so wrong. The PLA prints like a $35+ roll without the shipping fee/waiting and was WAY better than another, $29 online USA made filament I won't mention here! The PLA melts at a good temperature and flows very well, not too runny, not too sticky. It prints evenly, no hiccups, no bubbling or poor layer adhesion ($29 online brand). Most importantly, it feeds through my E3D 0.25mm nozzle without any jams ($29 brand)! It comes boxed up and is in a vacuum pack with desiccant. The filament diameter was only off by 0.03mm at the most but was all around within the same range. I say if you have a Fry's nearby, definitely check it out.