That's a large list of printers, and few of us will have had experience with more than one or two of them. But all the FDM-type printers have similar issues; they need support on any overhangs over 45 degrees from the vertical, and the surface quality is not great. The only one of them on your list that I've used is the Type A, which is made nearby where I am. It worked pretty well, but didn't have soluble support and the surfaces were no better than most FDM printers.

I have a B9 Creator DLP (projector/resin system), which does get great detail, but it's mostly good for jewelry-scale models. The resin used can be burned out to cast parts in metal. A 6-inch figurine would be possible, but would probably need to be done in parts, depending on the pose. It's an "open-source" printer, something of a Do It Yourself project, and support is done by means of a forum rather than directly. It works great when it works, but if you have problems, which many seem to have encountered, you're left pretty much on your own to fix them. If you get one, get the aftermarket glass and aluminum vat to go with it, since the acrylic one it comes with doesn't last long at all. Even with the good vat, you have to learn to recoat it yourself, using liquid silicone rubber and an oven. Right now, my printer is awaiting a replacement of a servo motor, which failed after only a few printing cycles. I'm on my own to purchase and install the new motor, although I did get some help on the forum, including the new settings to go with it.

I've also got a Form1 (now upgraded to the Form1+). This is another printer that uses photo-reactive resin instead of hot extruded plastic, but this one uses a laser to catalyze it instead of projected light. It produces smoother prints than any FDM-style machine and gets good detail but also has a rather small volume. 6" figurines would be somewhat difficult to fit in the build envelope, and would also be best printed in pieces. Supports don't need to be as massive as the ones used with FDM printers, and they're relatively easy to remove. I've had good luck with it, but also a lot of partial prints that failed midway because of some unknown cause. But the company does offer good support, and has replaced my machine twice - the second time I paid for an upgrade to the new Form1+, which is supposed to have a stronger laser. So far, it's working well for me, but I haven't made many prints on the new system. Here's a link for your collection: www.formlabs.com

Andrew Werby
www.computersculpture.com