Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Our prusa i3 monthly sales more than 300 set , yeah hoo!
    http://www.reprap.cn/he3di3-prusa-i3-3d-priner-kit-with-lcd…
    Last edited by haoyi3D; 12-23-2014 at 01:00 AM.

he3d-i3 prusa i3 3d priner kit with LCD

Last edited by haoyi3D; 01-22-2015 at 03:15 AM.

He3D-A230 3D Printer kit Reprap

Products Description:

C230easier assembly(Already assembled heating bed, hot end, extruder)
    B230 finished assembly(Complete assembly and debugging)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please click He3D-B230 to see the working video of the 3D printer
    The size of Reprappro Mendel is increased
    1, 5 mm thickness aluminum alloy table, more durable, heat up more faster
    2, extensibility, scalable single nozzle design (standard for the print heads, already reserve the installation position)
    3, FT card offline print function, this card is the same memory card in the phone
    4, install a Melzi Ardentissimo electronic circuit (for details, please refer to electric and electronic parts catalog of our store)
    5, for 1.75 mm filament (PLA ABS)
    6,more simplely and easily to assembly and maintenance
    7,linear bearings for X, Y, Z axis! Movement is more fluent, and more accurate.
    8, printing precision is improved, the nozzle diameter is 0.40 mm
    9. replacing materials is more quickly (you can change different color materials, to achieve colorful model, for details, please refer to the beblow picture)
    10, printing size is increased, do not worry about a bigger model.
    11, the power is 24 v, 400 w, support 110 v to 220 v

Operation systerm support: Linux Mac windows7 or later XP.
    For XP system, the printing software is Pronterface. For other systerms, the printing software is Repetier Host.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    It is recommended that at the same time buy:
    ++

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good News! reprap.cn the 3d printer diy kit Lower the price

Good News! reprap.cn the 3d printer diy kit Lower the price, even HE3D assembly complete 3 d printers also Lower the price, than the wholesale price is lower, this is a limited-time sales promotion, if you need a printer, please contact me, if you say: hello jojo! When you order, I will give you free high temperature tape or filament as a gift.thanks.

he3d-i3 prusa i3 3d priner kit with LCD

He 3D - The Complete Open Source Delta 3D Printer Kit

He3D-A140 3D Printer kit Huxley Reprap

He3D-tricolor2 3D printer kit reprap bigger size

HE3D
    web:www.reprap.cn
    Email:support@reprap.cn
    jojo
    Attached Images Attached Images

I don`t think it`s a good idea to order from you or your partners 3dprintersonlinestore. I have ordered and paid a he3d delta printer and paid $140 for DHL shipping 8 days ago and still waiting for a tracking number. Normally when I order something from overseas with DHL, it will take maximum 2 days to get my tracking number and 10-12 days for delivery at my house. Now I`m waiting 8 days just to get a tracking number from you!

Student
    Registered here specifically to post review of Reprap.cn (same people also on reprapmall.com, Hoyi Sunway on Aliexpress etc.).
    While prices look low, they are because with the non-existent support, incomplete kits they sent and the denial of documentation for an open source product, they can't get any more.
    Save your money, look elsewhere.
    Will post specifics of the horror I have gone through ( waited patiently for 2 months trying every option to get heard) if anyone interested in the rants.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234