Close

Flashforge Adventurer 3?

Hi everyone,Newbie here...looking to invest into a first 3D printer and am considering the Flashforge Adventurer 3 - I want a printer that's enclosed such as this model. Someone mentioned that I will need to use their own slicer program and can't use external ones such as Cura - is this true? Also, there's version 1 and version 2 of this particular model I noticed - for version 2 is it a flexible and heated pad? I'm seeing mixed specifications, so it's confusing.I'm open to suggestion on a good beginner 3D printer that's enclosed - not too cheap though.Thank you

Technologist
    It can be quite hard to use Cura (Not impossible, but there's a lot of work involved). The firmware on the A3 is very touchy about things like decimal places, so there's sometimes a need to tweak the gcode from Cura. The FlashForge slicer it comes with isn't bad though.
    The A3 was originally a horrible machine, but it underwent a few revisions and is now I think quite decent. I haven't had one for a while though. Not too much else in that price range that's enclosed.

Thank you so so much. This answer was very very useful to me.

apps

Nice to see this post here. Thanks for sharing this with us. Looking for the State News of every day? Here you can check this.