Close

Question Print Bed Levelling/Spacing Question

I have an Anycubic I3 Mega S and would like hard data (if available) for levelling.

I have seen a tip online suggesting using a feeler gauge to set the optimum spacing when levelling the print bed. I know how to use a feeler gauge. Can someone tell me the optimum spacing in mm for reliable printing on my printer?

Thanks in advance.

I use a Post-it note, easy to tell just how much drag is going on. Never measured one but whatever they are works for me.

Engineer-in-Training
    For the last year I have been using a piece of 2 thou - 50 micron shim steel to level printer beds with no problems. It is a bit tight but gives excellent results even when using fast first layers. You might want to try 3 thou 76micron to see which works best for you. Not as much feel as a post it note but lasts much longer and is a known thickness.

Hotstar is an online streaming video platform. It features TV series, news, and movies as well as sports in a variety of languages. Get hotstar com us activate details here. https://hotstarapp.live/how-to-activ...-on-firestick/