Close

Thread: help

help

Anyone can share some tips of avaliable scholarships? Or students loan?

I think you schould try to get scholarship. I got one from this list https://www.listsofscholarships.com/...-scholarships/ because I study design in college. And its good financial help for every students too. I got schoolarship from DEED program which offers offers four types of scholarships to full-time students accepted or enrolled in vocational schools or accredited colleges and universities, encompassing high school seniors through graduate students.

guys share experience in use students loan, because I also have interest in it

If you’re looking for graphic design scholarships, you’ve probably been looking for a while. Most graphic design scholarships require a degree in graphic design, and that’s not always possible for students who are just starting out in their careers. Luckily, there are a few scholarships out there that specifically do not require a degree. This is great news if you’re just starting out and need to build your portfolio, or if you’re looking to change fields and need to get a little extra help to get started.