Close

Autodesk Giving Massive Amounts of Free Software to School

If you are a design student in Australia or New Zealand, in High school or college, then you may be in luck. Autodesk has announced a massive initiative to offer free software to schools throughout both countries. The giveaway is worth an estimated $25 million. This program certainly takes some of the stress off the budgets of these school who would possibly otherwise never be able to afford such software. More details on this story and how your classroom can become a recipient can be found here: http://3dprint.com/11775/autodesk-education-software

Let's hear from you if you are in a class who has received this software from Autodesk.

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian_Krassenstein View Post
    If you are a design student in Australia or New Zealand, in High school or college, then you may be in luck. Autodesk has announced a massive initiative to offer free software to schools throughout both countries. The giveaway is worth an estimated $25 million. This program certainly takes some of the stress off the budgets of these school who would possibly otherwise never be able to afford such software. More details on this story and how your classroom can become a recipient can be found here: http://3dprint.com/11775/autodesk-education-software

Let's hear from you if you are in a class who has received this software from Autodesk.
    I am editing my post because for some reason in my haste, I read Autodesk as Adobe... and began ranting about inflated prices and how Australians pay twice as much as the U.S. but no it's Autodesk, a company I actually like
    Last edited by Geoff; 08-14-2014 at 06:33 AM.