Close

Quality steroids are a myth?

I recently started playing sports. Of course I want to see results immediately, but I don't think it's possible. Now I actively work out at the gym and eat right. My trainer says if I want to see results quickly I can take supplements. What do you think about it? As for me I think that now there are no quality steroids which will not harm health

Are you serious? Read some info about steroids

Oh, are you kidding me? Your trainer is absolutely competent in this matter, if he has been a member of this profession for a long time. There are so many types and advert deleted that it makes it easy for you to find the right one for you personally. Do you doubt that there are supplements that are not harmful to health? Of course, there are! Your trainer probably told you the same thing. Think about it, would there really be so many kinds of sports supplements if all of them were harmful to health? No, because there would be no demand for it. Just try to buy supplements that work for you and watch how you feel, I'm sure it'll be fine.
    Last edited by Bikeracer2020; 07-25-2022 at 10:02 AM. Reason: advertising spam

You are sorely mistaken. Even now, some supplements are really of a higher quality. Of course, when you start doing sports, the results do not appear overnight. It takes time, patience, and hard work. First of all, you need to focus on a diet rich in protein and calcium. Sport is also very important. Constant weight training will bring you a result. But still, if you do not have so much time and patience and urgently need to see the result, you can resort to supplements, but you must coordinate this with your coach. These supplements need to be of high quality to help you, such as the ones from deleted
    Last edited by Bikeracer2020; 07-25-2022 at 10:03 AM. Reason: advertising spam