Close

Which LCD printer should I get?

Hi guys,I have several years of FDM printing under my belt. Now I would like to get a resin printer as well.Since I need a print volume of ~200x100x200mm, these machines seem to be the most popular: Anycubic: Photon Mono X, Photon Mono X 6K.Creality: Halot-Lite, LD-006Elegoo Saturn SPhrozen Sonic Mighty 4KComparing their specs, they look almost identical to me -> 4K, monochrome, build volume and price.Which one would you recommend? What are the differences? Slicer, spare parts, ease of use.Thanks for your recommendations!

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    Not the creality - the others are all pretty good.

Hi, you might look at LC Opus if you have time. Here is their link: https://photocentricgroup.com/lc-opus/
    Quote Originally Posted by mountainlover View Post
    Hi guys,I have several years of FDM printing under my belt. Now I would like to get a resin printer as well.Since I need a print volume of ~200x100x200mm, these machines seem to be the most popular: Anycubic: Photon Mono X, Photon Mono X 6K.Creality: Halot-Lite, LD-006Elegoo Saturn SPhrozen Sonic Mighty 4KComparing their specs, they look almost identical to me -> 4K, monochrome, build volume and price.Which one would you recommend? What are the differences? Slicer, spare parts, ease of use.Thanks for your recommendations!