Close

Question Cura first layer settings not applying

Hi guys.I've bought a really cheap filament and it's really hard to make it stick to the surface.I've tried diferent configurations but, I've just noticed that my printer is not applying them.As an example, I've set the initial layer temperature to 215ºC and the "general" temperature to 205ºC. But my printer shows 205ºC for the entire print.I have the Ender 3v2 with jyers, there's any extra configuration I have to do to the printer/Cura?

Hi, I use the Ender 5 with Cura but haven't had this issue, it normally uses what I request for the first layer, maybe worth getting the latest Cura if not already or possibly uninstall/reinstall.I find it is quite easy to get lost over time with different tweaks here and there, sometimes worth starting from scratch.Could possibly try a manual increase on the control panel which will revert with the slice/gcode on layer 2 etc.Ps. I normally use 213'with most PLA. Hope this helps.

That has been my approach too and I have enjoyed quite well

Hello, my friend, I am sorry I don't have enough information regarding this. But I will try my best to find the best solution for you. But if you want to read essay samples online then you can visit https://www.topessaywriting.org/samp...ate-governance here in which you can read easily them and you don't have to pay anything to read samples.
    Last edited by CarlaHunter; 04-25-2022 at 12:07 AM.