Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Davo the site loaded today for me. Very impressive. Has anyone else seen the hyrel machines in action or print quality etc? Multiple heads swappable heads etc seems pretty ideal.

Follow Davo On Twitter Add Davo on Facebook Add Davo on Google+ Add Davo on Shapeways Add Davo on Thingiverse
    Thanks, and I'm sorry. I've lost the argument to move us to better hosting... for now.

Engineer-in-Training
    I thought it was $2700

Follow Davo On Twitter Add Davo on Facebook Add Davo on Google+ Add Davo on Shapeways Add Davo on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DPBuser View Post
    I thought it was $2700
    Was that for me? What are you talking about?

For 3 grand I'd buy a few makerbot clones, some clones are just as good if not better than the original at half or 1/3 of the price. It's very hard to build large machines that are also fast and accurate. Having several small ones can greatly improve the speed but not at the expense of quality. And if one breaks you can always use the others when waiting to get it fixed.

Staff Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by Davo View Post
    Was that for me? What are you talking about?
    He seems to be talking about the F306, not your printers...

So like the flash forge or makergear?

I've heard good things about the flashforge. Their amazon reviews are excellent and amazon reviews never failed me before so I say its a good choice. There are also others on eBay.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12