Close

Which cryptocurrency is promising for investing?

Which cryptocurrency is promising for investing?

The cryptocurrency market includes hundreds of different cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether, and Dogecoin. Investing in cryptocurrencies can be daunting if you have never done it before since so many currencies exist.To make it easier for you to figure out which cryptocurrency to invest in, you can study here for detailed information about this.
    Last edited by Bikeracer2020; 07-21-2022 at 09:32 AM. Reason: promoting services

Student
    I think it's best not to take risks and invest in bitcoin.

It is because Bitcoin is the most popular and expensive crypto coin. Ethereum is also great choice, but I think it will be always on second place!

Nobody can promise you anything at all. You can guarantee yourself if you consult in advance about the movement of funds and safe investments at Some forex brokers are required to assess your previous trading experience. After all, forex trading consists of very complex financial instruments, so it is very important to know what you are doing. So you need to specify the type of investments you have made in the past, as well as the average size of your trades.
    Last edited by Bikeracer2020; 07-21-2022 at 09:34 AM. Reason: promoting services

And what is the most stable cryptocurrency at the moment?

Of course bitcoin

Crypto is not a traditional asset and behaves atypically. In the past, instability in the world raised the price of cryptocurrencies. The situation is the opposite - instability in the world causes cryptocurrencies to fall. And in this situation, it seems a logical decision to be guided by the news. But the reasons for fall and rise go in parallel, and the market reacts differently: big players more often buy on price spills downwards when negative news is published. I think in such cases, you need a good broker He became a good advisor who did not let me lose all my money.
    Last edited by Bikeracer2020; 07-21-2022 at 09:34 AM. Reason: promoting services