Close

Your favorite subject at school

When you were in school did you enjoy learning? If yes, what was your favorite subject at school and why? I didn't like studying and I still don't, but my job requires me to know several languages and now I need to learn French. What can you advise me to do?

Well, when I was studying I liked studying, but most of all I liked learning English. For me it was one of the most interesting and coolest subjects. Well, you should hire a tutor to improve your knowledge of French.

You can't go back in time and you didn't know what you might need in the future. In any case, in order to learn something you have three ways: 1) learn on your own 2) take a course 3) hire a tutor such as Up Skills Tutor. Whichever option you choose is a good solution

My favorite subject at school was gymnastics, but I will say this, you should always study.

my favorite subject in school is math, and it helped me as an analyst. To a person who has not delved into betting https://bet2win.com.ng/mobile-app-reviews/supabets-mobile-app/, it seems that betting in bookmakers is simple and easy - either you lose or you win. This is true, but in general, but if you delve into all the jungles of this business, you understand how many details there are on which success depends. But it is these details that seem trivial, decide everything.