Close

Your favorite subject at school

When you were in school did you enjoy learning? If yes, what was your favorite subject at school and why? I didn't like studying and I still don't, but my job requires me to know several languages and now I need to learn French. What can you advise me to do?
    Last edited by Bikeracer2020; 09-06-2022 at 12:54 AM. Reason: link check

My favorite subject at school was gymnastics, but I will say this, you should always study.
    Last edited by Bikeracer2020; 09-06-2022 at 12:54 AM. Reason: link check

I really liked the history lessons and I constantly skipped the writing lessons. I hated writing, but when I was faced with the task of writing job search statements, I failed helped me I'm so glad that there are writing services that can solve the problem in a short time.
    Last edited by Bikeracer2020; 09-06-2022 at 12:55 AM. Reason: link check

Technician
    Quote Originally Posted by Eshly View Post
    I really liked the history lessons and I constantly skipped the writing lessons. I hated writing, but when I was faced with the task of writing job search statements, I failed helped me I'm so glad that there are writing services that can solve the problem in a short time.
    You are another one who wants to go through life cheating rather than actually doing the work required
    Last edited by Bikeracer2020; 08-15-2022 at 12:03 AM.

English literature
    Last edited by Bikeracer2020; 09-05-2022 at 04:22 AM. Reason: link check

There's a great source providing K12 Ims for school management. The company provides high-end custom app development solutions for educational purposes as well, so I think it'll be useful.
    Last edited by Bikeracer2020; 09-19-2022 at 04:14 AM. Reason: disable link