Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Updates from early backers

Hi.

What happened to the select few that got their hands on the early printers?

Any peeks for the rest of us? What is your current setup? What print quality are you achieving? etc...

Since the first printers was ent out, it has been too quiet in here I think.. Can you guys send some updates and photos, to keep us busy while we wait?

Thanks

/Martin

Technician
    I am probably the last to rceive the kit, and had hit a problem during the assembly with one of the parts having a critical part break off preventing the completion of the build, and I have asked rylan to post me another of the part, but have not heard any further on it, so can not say any more

Hey harpo99999

Sorry to hear that Hope you get replacement parts soon.
    I know there where others who received a kit, and even started printing, but since then absolutely no communication from them... seems strange to me.
    Would have been nice to see what kind of prints is possible after a bit of fine tuning and calibration.

Cheers

/martin

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    yeah - that is a bit odd.

Didnt get my printer yet...so i think others from the “first ten“ didnt get it eather

Agreed, would love to see some news, success stories or otherwise

Me too! Alpha/Beta testers please tell us your stories!

Technician
    I have recieved the part and managed to finish building the laser assembly, just have to setup the testing containers, salt water, do calibrations & testing, all while finishing two other fff printers (one crobblebot, the other a diamonnheaded i3) and working on customers computers problems

Quote Originally Posted by harpo99999 View Post
    I have recieved the part and managed to finish building the laser assembly, just have to setup the testing containers, salt water, do calibrations & testing, all while finishing two other fff printers (one crobblebot, the other a diamonnheaded i3) and working on customers computers problems
    Thanks for your feedback... But I'm sure you're not the only one who received one...
    Hopefully some other testers have had a bit more time with it and actually printed some stuff?!...

Staff Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by CescoAiel View Post
    Hopefully some other testers have had a bit more time with it and actually printed some stuff?!...
    Well in my case, I got my Peachy and within days of finishing it, closed on my new house and have been super busy with it ever since (it's a fixer-upper to put it nicely). Right now it's actually in my office here at Hyrel, with rather ambitious plans for the (eventual) future.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast