So I have my 3D printer set up in my bed room. I only print when I’m not in the room, usually during the day when I’m at work. I leave my 2 windows open and run the ceiling fan when I print. I have considered this to be enough precaution until now. I have a 10 month old niece that takes naps in the bedroom next to mine, and I’m wondering if I need to find another place to print. I’m especially concerned as I will be trying out a carbon fiber filament soon, and don’t really know the ins and outs on the precautions I need to take.
I also have a resin printer that I have been running outside on my porch. I live in Minnesota, and the nights are starting to get cooler here now so I’m looking to move that operation indoors. I’m wondering how good of ventilation I need for that. I avoid being in the room when prints are taking place, but I’m just kinda wondering if a ceiling fan and 2 windows can provide enough ventilation to prevent resin fumes and carbon fibers from drifting throughout the rest of my house.
If anyone has any answers or suggestion for my questions and concerns I would be grateful!
thanks