Close

Banned

#define graphic LCD displays

Hi.
    Please I have a BITREECH TFT 43 V3.0 display and I don't know how to have it #define in FW Marlin.
    Thank you in advance for your help.

Staff Engineer
    Add AutoWiz on Facebook
    Hello. So at the top of configuration.h you should have serial port set to 1 and I like to uncomment second serial port and set it to -1.

For lcd12864 mode you will need to connect the 2 ribbon s to exp1 and exp2 and then at the bottom of configuration.h you will want to uncomment reprap_full_graphic_controller

For the touchscreen ode you will only need to connect 4 or 5 wires. They are +5v power, ground, rx, tx, and the optional 5th pin is for reset. This pin will trigger a reset on the mainboard when the reset button is pushed on the display. This is a nice option to have but as with the 2 ribbons and lcd12864 mode it is optional and the screen can function with just the power, ground, and communications wires connected.

I have all of my screens connected both ways and regularly flip back and forth between the two and I strongly recommend you do the same.

Banned
    Hi.

I have a display connected for both modes. I just didn't know how to set the FW, I'm just learning everything.

Thank you for the great help.