Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    I have the latest version of FM.src_dir = Marlinboards_dir = buildroot / share / PlatformIO / boardsdefault_envs = BIGTREE_OCTOPUS_V1include_dir = Marlinextra_configs =#ifndef MOTHERBOARD #define MOTHERBOARD BOARD_BTT_OCTOPUS_V1_1#endifNow it's reporting an error: unknown OSError exception code 22 - 'C: \ WINDOWS \ System32 \ cmd.exe': Invalid argument*** [.pio \ build \ BIGTREE_OCTOPUS_V1 \ FrameworkArduinoVariant \ PeripheralPins.c.o] Error 127unknown OSError exception code 22 - 'C: \ WINDOWS \ System32 \ cmd.exe': Invalid argument*** [.pio \ build \ BIGTREE_OCTOPUS_V1 \ FrameworkArduinoVariant \ variant.cpp.o] Error 127unknown OSError exception code 22 - 'C: \ WINDOWS \ System32 \ cmd.exe': Invalid argument*** [.pio \ build \ BIGTREE_OCTOPUS_V1 \ FrameworkArduino \ HardwareSerial.cpp.o] Error 127unknown OSError exception code 22 - 'C: \ WINDOWS \ System32 \ cmd.exe': Invalid argument*** [.pio \ build \ BIGTREE_OCTOPUS_V1 \ FrameworkArduino \ HardwareTimer.cpp.o] Error 127unknown OSError exception code 22 - 'C: \ WINDOWS \ System32 \ cmd.exe': Invalid argument*** [.pio \ build \ BIGTREE_OCTOPUS_V1 \ FrameworkArduino \ IPAddress.cpp.o] Error 127unknown OSError exception code 22 - 'C: \ WINDOWS \ System32 \ cmd.exe': Invalid argument*** [.pio \ build \ BIGTREE_OCTOPUS_V1 \ FrameworkArduino \ Print.cpp.o] Error 127
    Last edited by Pavelev; 09-14-2021 at 07:36 AM.

Banned
    So I managed to compile it according to this guide: https: //www.youtube.com/watch? V = ATu_XkyDIJI Nevertheless, it did not work during the compilation, the last few days I had a window with antivirus, I had the impression that it is just an advertisement but when compiling, I was also shown and wanted to confirm permission to compile, I clicked to enable and compilation continued and failed. I started searching and found that an ativir had been installed without my knowledge. I uninstalled it and turned on Defender in Win and now the FW can be compiled.

Staff Engineer
    Add AutoWiz on Facebook
    Awesome. It should all be downhill from here. If you are using any touchscreen or tft display make sure you set the baud rate to 115200 in both Marlin at the top of configuration.h and also in the tft itself. 250000 is too high and creates communication instability with the tft displays. LCD displays like the lcd12864 do not care about a baud rate so if that is all you have set your baud rate to 250000 for the best performance from that board.

Banned
    Thank you for your help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12