Newby here, so please be gentle with me. I've had a Creality Ender 5 plus for a year or so now and have been quite happy with it, after one or two upgrades. Last week, I decided I'd had enough of the noisy stepper motors and bought a genuine Creality 4.4.4 main board - I managed to get my head round flashing Marlin onto the board and nobody was more surprised than me when it all worked. The firmware I downloaded from the Creality site gave lots of problems, so I downloaded the latest official Marlin build from the Marlin website, compiled it and installed it. It now all works wonderfully, EXCEPT for the fact that it starts the print from the opposite side of the build plate from what it did previously. Home position is still the same as always, yet the purge line and the prints are all on the diagonally opposite corner of the board to previously. Could somebody kindly tell me what to change in Marlin in order to get it back to where it was before? Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to offer.Gordon