Close

TronXY-2 Pro filament extrusion problem

Hi new here and new to 3D printing. I got a used TronXY-2 Pro off craiglist and everything was fine with the first few prints but then I ran out of the filament that came with the machine.I waited a week for some Anet filament to come in the mail and hooked it up to the machine. When I do a manual extrusion to test it out everything seems fine and it comes out thick and consistent.However once I go for a print it comes out thin and inconsistent with occasion small blobs. I took the nozzle out to check if it's blocked but I could see right through the hole so I assume it's okay.I've attached a couple of photos and I'm stumped. I tried increasing the temperature as well but no luck.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I have tried various temp from 190 to 255 with bed temp 55 to 70.I have attached pics of the nozzle and the hot end and they both looks pretty clear.I also have a video showing the print and how the manual extrusion seems to come out clear.https://youtu.be/5XGMW0Fs-aA
    Attached Images Attached Images

Engineer-in-Training
    You don't say which material you are using but I assume it's PLA. One thought that comes to mind is have you inadvertently set the filament size to ,2.85 in the slicer profile when you changed filament - I did once and a similar result - nearly drove me mad until I spotted the error.