Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Now I tried to disconnect EXP1 from the display and board and the display started to work as a touchscreen. I don't have a board connected to the printer, so it says: No printer Attached. Is it possible to check on the display whether Merlin is loaded?

Staff Engineer
    Add AutoWiz on Facebook
    Sometimes the RX and TX pins need to be reversed. That is recieve(RX) from one device should be wired to transmit(tx) on the other device so they can hear what each other is saying. And because the touchscreen mode is using that serial connection the board needs to be completely booted up before it will communicate. You should always give touchscreen mode 30-60sec. from power on to start communication.

On the lcd12864 side of things you want to make sure your ribbons are plugged in correctly. Sometimes one goes in upside down. But it is easy to verify by identifying the pins on the connectors on the mainboard and the screen and which side of the ribbon the red stripe is on on each end.

Banned
    I have already tried RX and TX reversed. Now I tried S6 EXP2 to connect the sdcard module, the disconnected LCD from EXP2 will start. I inserted the SD card into the sdcard module and waited. Nothing happened, Merlin didn't record. The instructions say: make sure that the SPI CS pin of your sdcard module is connected to pin PA4 on board S6. I don't know what the SPI CS pin is and I can't find PA4 on the board.I'm just learning everything, thank you all for your help.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Pavelev; 08-16-2021 at 08:12 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12