Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I think I read it wrong and your wanting the sleeve to go over the nozzle then use a knife. You have to mind and use material thickness so your inside of your sleeve will be the outside of the nozzle. I see your tip has 14mm diameter at the top. if you have a 1mm wall then it will obviously be 12mm inside that then gets cut. Send me the dimensions that you want the finished nozzle to be.

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    nice - but all you need is to cover the cone part - you don't need the base parts. All it's for is to cut the tip at the right level and then cut the v into it.
    So the base of the screw on nozzle - not necessary.

Looks good though :-)

I've made some more pics of the nozzles. The nozzle on the left is the standard silicone nozzle, the other ones are what I use. Currently I use the shortest one and cut it to somewhat the shape I need.What I want to make is some sort of shim that fits around the uncut nozzle and that helps me to make controlled and consistent cuts.If this works I plan to make a different one for the nozzle in the middle, with different cut guides for other glue jobs.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I have long seen something like that.

Student
    Follow majharul On Twitter Add majharul on Facebook Add majharul on Shapeways Add majharul on Thingiverse
    simply upload to your cloud and send a link and i will complete this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Damsey View Post
    Try openscad.
    Do you know some good tutorials for Opescad?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12