Close

do you trade forex?

do you trade forex?

In principle, you can use this option

No, it's not for me.

Oh, yes, I've been in this market for a very long time. And by the way, when I was just starting out, the question of finding a reliable broker was very relevant, and I trusted , and you know, I have never regretted it! There is really a top of the best brokers, among which you can find the one you like and trade on it. I advise you!
    Last edited by Bikeracer2020; 07-21-2022 at 04:46 AM. Reason: promoting services

In my opinion trading on is most profitable. I do trade on there for 3 years and got successful in life. The advantages of trading on are best trading conditions for novice traders;no trading restrictions on scalping and algorithmic trading;the possibility of passive income - social trading platform ;the broker has an insurance for $10 million on a contingency basis;Anyways, youcan checkout their website to know more
    Last edited by Bikeracer2020; 07-21-2022 at 04:47 AM. Reason: promoting services

One of the most important concepts in Forex trading is leverage. that is used to purchase an investment. The word leverage literally means "to make larger". And needless to say that leveraged investments are riskier so make sure you understand how leverage works before trading forex.
    Last edited by Bikeracer2020; 07-21-2022 at 04:47 AM. Reason: promoting services

Technician
    Quote Originally Posted by 3dfx View Post
    One of the most important concepts in Forex trading is leverage. that is used to purchase an investment. The word leverage literally means "to make larger". And needless to say that leveraged investments are riskier so make sure you understand how leverage works before trading forex.
    Do you mean I can sell my tire levers and buy an investment ?