Close

Anycubic Photon mono X - Failing Prints

Hello,I have a Anycubic Photon mono X printer for about a month now and since the beggining I have problems with prints.I have tried to set up level few times now and still have issues with prints not beeing even 50% currectly done.Also, since the beggining I have added the magnetic plate for easy prints removal and it also seams to have issues as it often comes off of the magnet connection in some areas.Problems with prits are that most of the times print does not "stay" on the supports and often at some point, (not at the same one in case of printing few items, even if I print coppies of the same item) layers starts to not stick to one another and even some morphing happens.Does anyone have any idea what might be the case?Please help, and thanks in advance.AR

I'd start by just using the regular build plate and level again, while also checking to see if the build plate itself is truly flat as that could be some of the issue. After that, maybe increase the exposure time in .5 second increments and see if that helps with layer adhesion. What kind of resin are you using? Have you tried others?