Hello. I always printed with PLA, for the last 18 months. The for Christmas I was given a roll of PTE-G by OVERTURE. Looks like a nice quality package. First few prints came out great. Then issues started. Bubbles, stringing, lines not stick ing to one another. I found out how PTE-G is more likely to absorb moisture from air. Back into the vacume bag it went along with every desican pouch I could find. It also went back in box it came in. I have a dehumidifier running 24/7 and the humidity hovers around 51%-53%. Temps average mid 60*. After about a month packed away, I got out the PTE-G for 4 part, 8 hours each print job Im making. Im making a main locomotive wheel and had to split it into 4 identical sections. The first 2 sections printed flawlessly. The third failed big time. Was like it didnt stick to the bed and got cought on nozzle somehow. Im a purple glue stick of printer, so I cleaned off the Bed of all residual glue. Im going to leave the roll of PTE-G packed away for atlest 24-48 hours then try again with clened bed. This time was about 12-36 hours for the two good prints. Ive watched some youtube vids on useing a toaster oven to dry out filiments such as PTE-G, as the main hosehold oven is out of the question So my question is to those printing with PTE-G, what humidity is you room, or how do you handle PTE-G