Close

Test Printing and leveling with my Anycubic Chiron problem

To start, if anyone can help me with this it would be greatly appreciated. Anycubic has virtually no tech support and I am at the end of my rope trying to get this thing to work.

I am new to 3D printing, so maybe I got in a little over my head buying this. At any rate, this is my issue.

I have put the thing together by the specifications given to me by online and by the manual. The auto leveling is where I have started to have an issue. It will do it once I put the attatchment on, but it keeps giving me a T0 error, and it continues until after I take the attatchemnt off and throughout the auto leveling. So I decided screw it, and I leveled it manually. I used a regular piece of paper (A4 is what was called for, and I believe that is regular paper) and adjusted the nobs in all 5 places until the nozzle caused resistance but the paper still moved. I removed the paper and went to the test thing where it is supposed to make a blue print to what looks like a dart board. My printer never starts making it. The nozzle never becomes hot, (hours after letting it sit there), and when I get out of it, it says something like "are you sure you want to abort the print", so it 'thinks' it is printing, or at least waiting for the nozzle to get hot enough to print. I tried to manually raise the temp from the screen but that does not work.

The motors work because it did do the auto leveling the first time. The nozzle did get hot at least once when I fed it filament, it created a small bubble of plastic. Since that initial filament feeding it has not created any plastic at all though

Any help would be appreciated, and even if you can't help if you could give me some idea of who to contact to get help. Anycubic does not even seem to have a billing phone number much less tech support phone number, and although they do have an email address to send tech support questions to I have no reason to believe they even look at that much less help with trouble shooting. I am willing to pay for tech support if need be, up to and including a home visit by some version of Geek Squad (geek squad does not do 3d printing). I live in Knoxville TN.

The only think I can come up with is that maybe the nozzle is too far onto the bed? The manual and online said to adjust it so that the paper could be moved, which I did. The paper does move, but the nozzle is still resting on the bed. Do I need to adjust it so that is not the case?

Anycubic is pretty unreliable

Purchased a 4Pro 2.0, they took the money but never shipped the product.... see trustpilot before you waste your money !