Close

Problem with fank

Hello!I have had my Creality CR10S-Pro about 2 tas by now. It has functioned well. Some filament jams only. I still consider myself a beginner though ?After a jam a couple of weeks ago I noticed that the fan pointing at the nozzle (fan2, placed on the right sid) wasn’t running.I bought a new fan, tested it was working before installing it to the machine. When starting the machine I found that the new fan didn’t run. Fan #1 was running)I checked the wiring , which seems to be ok.Since there are separate cables to fan1 and fan2, are they not supposed to ran at different times?I would be greatful for any help and /or tips how to solve this problem..Best regardsBo Enell

Staff Engineer
    Add AutoWiz on Facebook
    The fan blowing just below the nozzle is a part cooling or layer fan. They get called both. This fan comes on and turns off at specific times when commanded by the Gcode(slicer) to help with overhangs or bridging n stuff. IF this fan is blowing air directly on your nozzle this might well be the cause of your jams as it might be cooling the filament in the nozzle to a point where it wont flow.

Thankyou very much for your information.

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    what i do if using two part cooling fans. Is to wire both fans into the same socket.
    The power drain on fans is minimal so no issue running 2 fans from one socket.

If you have two fan sockets - then odds are one is NOT a part cooling fan socket. Which is probably why it doesn't come on.

Sattamatkafiix.com is one of the top Kalyan Matka and Satta Matka Result and Winning Tips provider, trusted by a lot of Satta Matka players worldwide. Read more @ matka | Satta

Looking for Fupa then visit Damidols We are providing Happy Booty Pillow Fupa compression foam is made exclusively for use after cosmetic surgery i.e Post-Partum C Section, Tummy Tuck, Liposuction. Please visit our website and call now -(+234) 809-970-2718.Read more @ Love Handles

DFS Services provides one of the best home security systems in India. We are the best in home security systems and burglar alarms. For more details visit our website or Call Now: 0755 492 6677.home security system india | video doorbell