Close

Aurora Early learning child Care Centre

The Aurora Early Education understand the dreams every parent has for their child. All parents and carers want their children to live joyful and fulfilled lives, to learn, to grow and have the resilience to overcome the obstacles of life. The Aurora Early Education share these very same dreams and hopes for every child we have the privilege to educate. Early Education centres have grown from these dreams, bringing together the very best in education, training and methodology.
    Last edited by Bikeracer2020; 11-23-2022 at 05:19 AM. Reason: delete link

Thanks for the information. As a young parent, I search for the best education practices to offer to my child. I am very enthusiastic and am keen to teach my daughter to behave in society and have a general and rich knowledge of nature, animals, and geography. Also, I want to develop some hobbies to be sure of what she likes and what to do in her life. Recently, I discovered an app that monitors my child's actions, and I do not know it is ethical to use it on my child. I am like entering her personal life. Anu bits of advice?
    Last edited by Bikeracer2020; 11-23-2022 at 05:20 AM. Reason: delete link

Many parents do not even realize that parenting models should depend on the type of temperament of children. Do not confuse the concept of temperament and character. Temperament is an innate quality, and character is formed when interacting with the outside world. Children with different temperaments react differently to the same situation or behavior model. This is especially clearly noticed in families where several children: one is offended and cries at the mother's remark, the other continues to play calmly. In any case, the parent is obliged to find an approach for his child.
    Last edited by Bikeracer2020; 11-23-2022 at 05:20 AM. Reason: delete link