So I recently bought a 3D Printer; Upgraded from a Monoprice Mini -> Qidi X-Pro and was super stoked to get to printing. But I have had non-stop issues from it.

First of all, I'll say I am in contact with the customer support and where they have been great they are a little slow on the responses (understandable) so I figured I'd query you guys here as well!

So the issue I believe I am having is a level issue, and I BELIEVE/HOPE it is not my issue. I feel as if the bed is warped or something but I cannot confirm this myself.

The issue right out of the box I had was inconsistent prints, I would have something sliced and 1/5 it would print well, the rest it either never would stick to the plate of shortly after the first few layers the infill/layers would fail and I would end up with a big old glob/mess.

I was finally able through the help of Qidi Support get one thing to print 100% of the time, with the same detail (Benchy Boat) but that was the only thing I could get to print well. I could re-slice the Boat myself and get good prints but when I went to print other STL's they were hit or miss as well. Namely, calibration cubes. So that got me to thinking, and I took the Benchy Boat and decided to print it NOT centered and found I believe my issue was with leveling. If I moved it anywhere other than center I could not get it to print what-so-ever. So I started messing with manually moving the extruder around and testing various points on the plate for exact level-ness and found I could not get a consistent level on all points of the plate.

IMG_1987.jpg

Let me preface this with I have spent almost 2 hours trying to get it consistent with 0 success, no matter how finely I tune the screws I cannot get results to match up.

For this sake, lets go with the default level function on the printer which is 3 points, A, C and E. If I match those 3 points up with the level sheet that comes with the printer I can slide it under the extruder and then move it around with little resistance, but not a lot.

Points F and D have 0 resistance at all, it doesn't even touch the nozzle as I am sliding it under.

Point G has little resistance going under, and almost non moving it back and fourth compared to A, C and E.

Point B I cannot slide the paper under the nozzle at all, it is too close to the plate. And this is my problem, no matter how I level the plate, F, B and D are vastly different from each other and markedly different from A, C, E and G.

Any thoughts ?

Thanks for the time!