Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

problem with z axis on tronxy x5sa pro

Hi, the two Z motors run without without turning the axis bars. I tried to tighten the screws but don't block the axis. How can i fix?

Technologist
    Need more information.
    When they run, do the motor axles turn, or does it cause a chattering noise (missed steps)?
    Is the bed (and bed support carriage) tilted at all, or is it fairly parallel with the frame?

the motor axes turn, doesn't cause chattering noise...the bed is parallel with the frame..but doesn't move when motor runs

Technologist
    Ok. Do the threaded rods move? If not, have you tightened the couplers so they are properly holding the motor axles and threaded rods?
    If yes, then take a photo and post it.

fixed the problem! a few screws had entered the pulley... at the first calibration there were some clicks on the axes but now the plate has arrived on top .. what should I do? it's my first printer...edit: i went to z offset. the head has scratched the bed....calibration it's ok.Now the problem is when i try to print file on microsd.The first layer doesnt stick on the bed. How can i fix ???
    Last edited by shakle; 05-13-2021 at 10:29 AM.

Technologist
    I am afraid I can't remember how the X5SA pro's bed calibration works. I haven't used it for months.

I was successful in the calibration. Now the problem is that the shapes are bad. The squares are then flattened into a rhombus shape..

Technologist
    Good work. Can you post a picture of the skewed prints and your printer showing the belts.

Technologist
    Got a photo of the entire belt system?
    Are both belts tight (and equally tight)?
    Last edited by Martin_au; 05-15-2021 at 09:02 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast