Close

Which Laptop is best for Graphic Designing?

Hello Everyone!I hope you are doing well. I am Graphic Designer and My laptop not supported adobe photoshop. So, I want to buy the Best Laptop for Graphic Designing. My friends suggest me the for buy the laptop. If anyone knows better website then Let me know!Thanks
    Last edited by Bikeracer2020; 07-21-2022 at 01:08 PM. Reason: advertising spam

Hi hope you are doing well, I'm a junior graphic designer at a reputable company, I have HP Silverthey Pavilion 15.6" Laptop Intel i5-1135G7 8GB RAM 512GB SSD, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, speed of this laptop is just wow, it's easy to use without any hanging problem I buying this from Some of these sites also provide discounts on laptops and accessories:
    Last edited by Bikeracer2020; 07-21-2022 at 01:09 PM. Reason: advertising spam

You have to choose by the specs which are the most important, and it's obviously the graphic card, 8GM+ of RAM recommended, and also a SSD hard drive, for operations to run faster. You can check this model , I think it will be perfect for graphic design, and also it's not expensive at all for these specs. There are many different models, but you should focus on what you need the most for your work.
    Last edited by Bikeracer2020; 07-21-2022 at 01:09 PM.

Technician
    It will have to be a Macbook, windows will just have you going round in circles with a hard drive full of bloatware.
    Last edited by Bikeracer2020; 08-31-2022 at 06:12 AM. Reason: link check