Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Technologist
    Just to expand on the above, you don't need to do all the mods I have done to get it printing. It may print fine for your application out of the box. I did those mods because I need it to be a workhorse, and to use the same profiles as my other machines.

From what i read sapphire is faster than twice as fast in printing. It's true? How much print quality do the two differ?

Technologist
    No idea. Tron typically has very slow settings in its firmware. I don't have a Tron X5SA though. I have a custom printer, built using the Tron X5SA Pro's frame.

convinced that the sapphire 1.1 cost almost as much as the tronxy,instead was version 1.0. at this point more than decided for the tronxy x5sa pro. Which mainboard should I take? the manufacturer says he mounts different kinds..

Technologist
    Got a link? I’ve never seen options for main board type from tronxy. The board is usually a chitu board, setup for that particular machine (and sometimes with quite varying specifications).

xxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by shakle; 05-04-2021 at 04:16 PM.

Technologist
    You mean the silent drive option? Pretty sure all of the X5sa pros have silent stepper drivers.

I don't know. I was wondering for this. I would like to get the best one if there is and obviously upgradeable to marlin..

Technologist
    Well, I think those are all the same. That cheapest listing is for an X5sa, or X5sa pro. So make sure you choose the right one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12